We have 7 locations in the tri-city area to serve you! 


Bay City

1504 W. Thomas St. 

Bay City, MI 48706

(989) 686-9666



805 Langstaff St. 

Essexville, MI 48732

(989) 667-3209 ext. 3621



928 W. Ardussi St. 

Frankenmuth, MI 48734

(989) 652-3345



8800 Carter Rd. 

Freeland, MI 48623

(989) 695-5388



1184 James Savage Rd. 

Midland, MI 48706

(989)  835-9201


Longview Child Development Center

337 Lemke St., 

MIdland, MI 48640

(989) 492-7702 ext. 1118



915 Federal Ave. 

Saginaw, MI  48607

(989) 753-0192


511 S. Center Rd. 

Saginaw, MI 48638

(989) 793-9200


Saginaw Valley Resource Center

1000 Tuscola 

Saginaw, MI 48607

(989) 399-8778




Call Us: 1-989-695-2151   /   info@michiganchildcarecentersinc.com  /  P.O. Box 671, Freeland, MI 48623

  • w-facebook

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)       email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© 2023 by Michigan Child Care Centers, Inc. Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now