top of page



A toddler is learning to explore the sights and sounds of the surrounding world. At Kinder Kare, we provide an environment that helps toddlers develop skills in independence, build self confidence and guide them as they grow and develop. We help them feel secure as they learn and discover. Because toddlers skills develop at such a varied pace, we maintain a low child-to-caregiver ratio to create and environment that nurtures and respects each child's individual growth. 


Toddlers are busy and curious. So, you'll see lots of activity in a Kinder Kare toddler room. We provide many toys, simple climbers and endless things for our children to discover. From having a teddy bear picnic to creating a masterpiece with finger paint...its always a surprise to see what toddlers choose to do! 


bottom of page